[mythtv-users] Sort of OT, but about the Chaintech 7NIF2

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 14:45:49 EDT 2004

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:55:22 -0700, Bela Lubkin <filbo at armory.com> wrote:
> Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:

> >         Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>
> Is this something that gmail automatically supplies?  I've honored it
> for two replies to gmail users, but surely you don't really need your
> own private reply + one from the list?

Gmail, while being perfect for RECEIVING mailing lists, still has some
issues with bothering OTHER people.  It has a nasty habit of wanted to
send extra replies to other gmail users, and sometimes forgets to
include the list at ALL in the reply, not entirely sure why and I
didn't dig into headers the few times it happens.  Also, it defaults
to top posting replies, which is kinda annoying.

I still love it though.