[mythtv-users] Automatic Commercial Detection - how to get it towork for all shows?

Travis Kelley rhatguy at comcast.net
Wed Sep 15 18:15:58 EDT 2004

I have the same problem with my setup.  (skipping to the NEXT set of
commercials).  Its gotten to the point now where I don't even use the
commercial detection anymore.  Funny thing is that it used to work on
this sytem with older versions of myth.  I can also take the files and
open them in avidemux and do the skip to blank frame thing and it works
beautifully.  I wonder whats different between myths algorithm and
avidemux's?!?!