[mythtv-users] disabling channel(s) for a specific recording schedule

cythraul cythrault at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 21:43:43 EDT 2004

Hi,

Maybe this is fairly easy to do but I can't find how to do it.

For example, I'm a big fan of The Outer Limits. For people familiar
with the show knows that it will play on a lot of channels. Though,
some of them do not carry the detail of the episode beside a generic
description of the show.

Thus, I'd like to avoid recording the show on theses channels while
keeping the recording options to "Always record on any channel".

One way would be to delete the channels from the lineup but it's not a
good solution is it? :)

Thanks!
cythraul