[mythtv-users] Wireless on Linux

1canuck2 1canuck2 at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 15 22:45:45 EDT 2004

My myth box is running on a LinkSys Wireless G PCI card. It was a bit of a
pain to install/config but I got it done using ndiswrapper (which uses the
Windows driver). Its been pretty solid since, surpassing my expectations
even. I have been demoing the MythWeb interface to some friends at work and
it isn't that slow to pull up my DynDNS domain and show off the power of
Myth.

Robin