[mythtv-users] Air flow and proc questions

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 10:32:18 EDT 2004

Hey all,

Just wanted some opinions (good and bad) on this setup:
Albatron KM18G Pro v2 Motherboard
Coolermaster ATC-620 Case
Athlon XP (Barton) 2600+ Processor OEM

I'm trying to determine if I'll have any heat/airflow problems with
this case and mobo setup... also, (call me dumb if you want) this mobo
supports Athlon XP - does that include Barton cores? Or does the
motherboard specifically have to support Barton?

I'm grabbing Kingston HyperX RAM for this setup (premium RAM with nice
heatspreaders), so that should be fine... just curious about the case
setup, if everything will be cool (pun intended!)

--
Got a question? http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html