[mythtv-users] Config Files for PVR-350 on FC?

Daniel Savard Daniel.Savard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 21:33:22 EDT 2004

What version of ivtv and mythTV are you using?
And, what are your odd problems?

Since I am not using FC2, I cannot provide you with copies of my
config files since they are not the same.

The result of lsmod would be useful. In fact, as much info as you can
provide will save us time to help you. And offline discussion should
be a last ressort, since you may end up with more than one offline
discussions and waste time for all those trying to help you.

Don't be shy, let us know what is your problem! :-)