[mythtv-users] Still can't get mythgame working

Adam Felson a.f.5 at pobox.com
Fri Sep 17 00:20:26 EDT 2004

I've read all the faqs;

I've installed xmame-base and xmame-sdl version 0.77
I've gone into mythgame's settings and set all the directories.
  path to xmame is /usr/bin/xmame;  path to xmame directory is
/usr/share/games/xmame

I've set the files where the roms are located to be owned by the user
running mythfrontend.

I make sure /etc/xmame/xmamerc has no errors and has the right paths.

I've manually run 'xmame <path to rom>' and it works fine

mythgame still prints the error "xmame version not supported"
Is the version checking code broken?
--
Adam Felson <a.f.5 at pobox.com>