[mythtv-users] sound is 1 second behind video problem

ChuckDock cjdock at excite.com
Fri Sep 17 20:59:58 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I just finished my mythty 0.16 install on a fresh Gentoo box. For the most part it's working well except for the lagging sound. Tvtime and xawtv work just fine as far as sound and vidoe go. This is a ati wonder ve card, the box is a 2.26 p4 with a gig of ram. When I make chages to the onboard sound card, muteing line in I get the sound but that darn lag...This is a p4s533 asus mb also. I have an nvidia 128 meg video card as well. Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions.