[mythtv-users] Odd PVR-350 FC2 Error: /dev/video0 Input/output Error

Daniel Savard Daniel.Savard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 11:15:00 EDT 2004

Well, since I am using a Gentoo distro, the initscripts are not the
same. So, what my question aimed at is, which user is actually running
or trying to run the backend? Is there any switch user into the init
script? May be, if you feel comfortable enough with scripting you can
look at it. Just to make sure the user is right.