[mythtv-users] debugging nuvexport?

Cory Papenfuss papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Sat Sep 18 18:27:25 EDT 2004

 	I thought I'd tried the -debug, but apparently I didn't have my dashes
or cases in the right place.  It appears to go now with that, and the reason
for the abort should have been obvious to me... no cutlist found!  Ooops...
Don't I feel sheepish.

-Cory

* Cory Papenfuss							*
* Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University 			*