[mythtv-users] MythMusic Crashes Frontend

Jonathan Link jonathan.link at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 15:08:19 EDT 2004

I also have this issue.  This machine is freshly built, following
Jarod's guide; it rips cd's/dvds fine, records and displays tv shows
just fine.  Mythmusic dies with the exact same error as above.
rpm -q qt reports qt as version qt-3.3.3-0.1
I'm not skilled enough to figure this out without my own, and I don't
have so much invested that I don't mind rebuilding/reinstalling from
scratch, but I am asking for help because 1) I hope to learn more and
2) someone else has already reported the same problem with a similar
setup (at least software wise). 3) I did check the archives, and most
problems of this nature involved Suse shipping a broken qt library
with their 8.2 and 9.0 distributions.
Machine stats:
Mobo: Soyo Dragon 2 v1.0
RAM: 1 GB
Proc: P4 2.8 GHz
Drives: WD400 40GB drive for OS and filesharing
           WD800 80GB drive for myth storage (music, videos, dvd's)
Video: Asus nvidia geforce2, I think it's the v7100 pro 32, but I'd
have to open the box to verify.

Regards,
Jonathan