[mythtv-users] Crashes with 0.16 - anyone else?

Ben Brown mythtv at handcoder.com
Sun Sep 19 23:08:34 EDT 2004

I'm having random system hangs with .16 as well.  I've been using the same
hardware with myth for about 2 years, and never had complete system hangs.
Now I'm getting them with some regularity.  I sent a message about my
symptoms recently but didn't get any response, so I figured I was the only
one.

Ben