[mythtv-users] Crashes with 0.16 - anyone else?

Brian Donaldson brian.donaldson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:04:35 EDT 2004

Well, I got it working, but I can't really explain it.  I just reran
the 0.16 upgrade via the instructions on Jarod's site.  This time it
said it was adding the MythPhone module and updating the MythTV Suite.
 Since I did that the backend has been stable.  Like I said, I can't
explain why that fixed the problem, but it works now.

Thanks,

Brian