[mythtv-users] OT: MythTV mentioned in Columbus Dispatch newspaper

Scott Elliott selliott at insight.rr.com
Mon Sep 20 17:40:57 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 14:43, Cecil Watson wrote:
> Josiah Royse wrote:
>
> >I don't have link, but MythTv was mentioned in the "Connect" section
> >of Monday's Columbus Dispatch.
> >

> http://www.dispatch.com/default.php?sec=business&subsec=connect
> While it does mention Moxi, I see no mention of MythTV.

There's a link on the left side of the page, "Or, you can turn your PC into a DVR",
that is the link to the article that mentions MythTV.  Unfortunately, you have to be
a subscriber to the Dispatch (or pay) to access it.  It basically talks about options
for PC based DVRs: BeyondTV by Snapstream, SageTV, and MythTV.