[mythtv-users] LiveTV channel not changing
artist at wildstar.net
Tue Sep 21 06:29:18 EDT 2004
I'm experiencing some odd behavior with watching live tv.
Here's what seems to have happened:
1) Tuner 1 began recording of a show
2) I watched live TV on tuner 2 and tuned to a channel number that is
*not* present on Tuner 1 (I was on 160 on tuner 2, tuner 1 only has 87)
3) I exited live TV and looked at what was recording. It sucked so I
deleted the recording
4) I went back to live TV. However, since Tuner 1 was now free, it
5) Now I cannot change the channel. It seems to be stuck on the
channel it was previously recording on, but the OSD shows *NO* information
and typing in a channel number does no good. It pauses as if changing, but
goes no where. Up/Down arrows do the same.
6) If I change to Tuner 2, I can change channels and browse fine.
7) If I switch back to Tuner 1, I am still stuck
Anyone have *any* ideas what might cause this?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users