[mythtv-users] Inserting a second pvr into existing setup

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Sep 21 11:51:38 EDT 2004

On 09/21/2004 11:15 AM, Jarod Wilson wrote:

>On Tuesday 21 September 2004 06:41, Verteiler wrote:
>

>>And how do I echo the version number of my ivtv?
>>

>If installed from rpm, rpm -q ivtv will tell you. If installed from source,
>the source folder should have the version name included in it. You can also
>grep through /var/log/dmesg or messages for the string "ivtv: version".

 From your message (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/85054?#85054 ), the
very first line after "START INIT IVTV" in the log output you pasted in
says:

ivtv: version 0.1.10 (0.1.10pre2-ck105k) loading

Which is why I said (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/85178?#85178 ):

Try ck110m. I can't guarantee it will work, but it will be better than 105.

Mike