[mythtv-users] Re: This is odd...

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Sep 21 12:41:15 EDT 2004

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 03:11:11PM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > It is difficult to guess the reason for the entries being commented
> > out. If you imply that these were of experimental nature, there is no
> > way to distinguish from lirc/alsa/arts/dvb etc which are also
> > commented out.
>
> If you had paid attention at all to the -dev list, or the -commits list, or
> the -users list, you would have seen the fairly numerous bug reports and
> problems arising from that feature, and so have known the reason why the
> opengl sync is disabled by default.

Guys, guys... there really are *many* delicious brands with much less
caffeine...

Cheers,
-- jra

	"You know: I'm a fan of photosynthesis as much as the next guy,
	but if God merely wanted us to smell the flowers, he wouldn't
	have invented a 3GHz microprocessor and a 3D graphics board."
					-- Luke Girardi