[mythtv-users] Crashes with 0.16 - anyone else?

Brian Donaldson brian.donaldson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 13:58:57 EDT 2004

Well, I spoke too soon.  After rerunning the 0.16 upgrade it seemed to
work for a day, but now the backend is crashing again.  It crashes
everytime I exit a recorded show.  Also, I've noticed that most of the
recorded shows are exiting before the end of the show and that most of
my recordings are showing more static.  Again, this all started after
the 0.16 upgrade.  I'll read the HOW-TO on submitting a bug report
tonight and do this properly.

Thanks,

Brian