[mythtv-users] Problem with new version of X

Jeff Morrow jmorrow at jmorrow.org
Tue Sep 21 17:21:24 EDT 2004

> I'm trying to watch them on the PC screen, by the way,
> not a TV.

Same here.

TV card: Pinnacle PCTV (bttv driver, v0.9.15)
Video card: nVidia NV11 (GeForce2 MX/MX 400)

John: did setting the GUI size to 0, 0 fix your problem?  Because it
didn't fix mine, which leads me to believe that they are separate issues.

Does anyone else have any ideas for me to try here?  I am quite willing
to go exploring, if someone will give me a shove in the right direction.

Jeff