[mythtv-users] Channel Icons Mythweb

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 03:53:37 EDT 2004

I dont have a /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/images/icons/ directory.

My channel icons are located in /home/mythtv/.mythtv/icons/ mythtv
knows this so its in the database, but where does mythweb get its
location from? and why would it copy the icons over to
/usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/images/icons/ when thats not even in the
apache directory?