[mythtv-users] Pundit Setup

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 06:18:24 EDT 2004

unless you have a good reason otherwise, I would go for the origianl pundit:
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?action=c2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=63308

The tv out is a breeze to setup where as on the pundit-r  it has an
ati card with as far as I know has only just got flaky support.