[mythtv-users] Pundit Setup

Prash prashk at staff.btltd.net
Wed Sep 22 07:31:48 EDT 2004

Yes the only problem in pundit-r is the built in tvout which will not work
if you use a kernel>2.4 & use ati's closed source drivers.

The other option is experimental gatos.sf.net - I haven't got it working
on my fc2 because the source has not yet been migrated to Xorg.

However you can always use PVR350s tvout which works a treat but you cn't
adjust the overscan on X. Myth works great.

They've replaced all pundit with pundit-r in all my nearby stores but you
might get lucky.