[mythtv-users] Frontend

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Wed Sep 22 07:51:19 EDT 2004

Well I spent over 300€ for my mini ipx epia pc and with the xbox
retailing at about 150€ at the moment there is a big margin for a mod
chip ...
I would like to use the xbox primarily as a mythtv frontend, but do not
want to give up the possibility of gmaing with ist.

What do you mean with "bells and whitles"?