[mythtv-users] Frontend

Tom E. Craddock, Jr. sigtom at sigtom.com
Wed Sep 22 09:22:16 EDT 2004

Anders;

Id check out the forums for mythtv-xbox.  I belive it is, Im not
currently using my XBox as a frontend......have a nice small form factor
case thats waiting for a pchdtv3000 thats my frontend now.  From what I
read at those forums tho, yes 0.4.4 will work work mythtv 0.16.

http://bit.blkbk.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=ebcd31fd5c680aa4ea0ac2ec1ff04d32

Tom E. Craddock, Jr.