[mythtv-users] Best approach for TV output?

Stephen Williams stephen.gw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:42:19 EDT 2004

I've also been through this loop and ended up building a VGA to SCART
converter (i'd recommend http://www.sput.nl/hardware/tv-x.html for
simplicity). The image quality is fabulous, it completely blows away
the TV out from MX440 and even results in a higher picture quality
than I get from DVB set top box (Sony VTX-D800U).

I don't have a PVR350 to compare against but I believe i'm hitting the
display quality limit of my TV, so I doubt you'd see any better
results.

Steve