[mythtv-users] No channels in the Channel editor

Christoffer Kj°lbŠk christoffer at kjoelbaek.dk
Wed Sep 22 11:55:11 EDT 2004

ons, 2004-09-22 kl. 03:48 skrev Brian LeFevre:
> Christoffer Kj°lbŠk wrote:
> > When I have picked the tv_grabber in Video Sources, and ran it in the
> > prompt, I assign the source to my tv tuner, and go into the Channel
> > Editor, which is empty. Efter running mythfilldatabase, it is still
> > empty. How to I get the channels into the list?
> >
> > regards
> > Christoffer
>
> that will update after mythfilldatabase is run
Even though I run mythfilldatabase, the Channel Editor is empty?

mythfilldatabase stops with alot af these message:
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: 101.tv.tv2.dk
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: 109.tv.tv2.dk
Skipping channel.
Unknown xmltv channel identifier: 149.tv.tv2.dk
Skipping channel.
Adjusting program database end times...
0 replacements made.

regards