[mythtv-users] Playing iTunes/AAC files in MythMusic

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Wed Sep 22 15:45:07 EDT 2004

What would be more useful (and maybe this has already been discussed to
death), is to make the mythbox looks like an AirTunes device to iTunes.
iTunes for me already does a fine job as the client app, I just wanna
sometimes hear music out the big speakers in the livingroom.  AFAIK
daap/mfd/etc won't see individual playlists, or even if it will, it
won't live-update lastplayed and other metadata back to iTunes, right?
I depend on that metadata via quite a few smart playlists.

- Willy