[mythtv-users] Pundit Setup

Prash prashk at staff.btltd.net
Thu Sep 23 06:31:42 EDT 2004

ATI have started supporting 9100 Radeon if you check their website but
their drivers refuse to compile on FC2 & 2.6.8 kernel. I've just got the
usual diddily email from them that they don't know when they'll release a
driver for Xorg and 2.6.8 kernel.

Good to c someone has managed to get it working.