[mythtv-users] Inserting a second pvr into existing setup

Verteiler verteiler at juro.at
Thu Sep 23 14:34:58 EDT 2004

Sorry if this is a really newbie question (which it probably is), but
how do I update a driver in linux. Do I have to stop the current driver
before? Do I have to de-install the old driver before installing a new
one? Or is all I have to do is to compile the new driver (which I suspect)?

I hope this is my last question in this thread ..... *sigh*