[mythtv-users] MythWeb theme - Trinity

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Thu Sep 23 18:23:33 EDT 2004

If anyone wants to try, I've put my first attempt at a Mythweb theme at:

http://members.shaw.ca/dignon/Trinity-Mythweb-theme.tar.gz

Of course, you assume all risks associated with attempting to install
this theme. ;-)

I've included a readme that should help let you know where to put the files.

-----
Trinity Mythweb Theme - By Brad Dolman 9/23/04

This is just a slight modification of the default (.16) theme to
clean up the UI a little.
Hopefully it succeeds at being a little clearer and cleaner. I find
it so. Comments/suggestions
are welcome at mythtv at braddolman.com.

The changes:
- If desired, you can replace the logo.gif with your own in
/path/to/mythweb/themes/Trinity/img
- No quotes at the top of the page
- The Search bar is moved into the Schedule (TV) section, because
these are the only results it find
s (ie. its not a system-wide search)
- Recordings and Status moved to main bar so they are more easily accessible
- Various names for options have been changed and they have been
re-organized somewhat.
- Settings goes directly into Mythweb settings, as it is most likely
the intended target.
-----

Regards,
Brad