[mythtv-users] kernel 2.6 works with ivtv, but mythtv loses channels

Stinky Wizzleteet wizzleteet at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 03:59:23 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I compiled mea new kernel, with bttv support for the tuner and with patched
ivtv drivers.

ivtv works, tuner works, I can set the channel using ivtvctl -r 10028 (mtv
in rotterdam,holland) and watch it using mplayer /dev/video0.
But..
when I fire up mythtv, I can see the channel I set with ivtvctl, but I
cannot to one of the channel I set up, instead I can only get channel 1000
(ARD, german channel).

When I reboot into my 2.4 kernel, everything works....
strange ?
strange !

input appreciated.

thx