[mythtv-users] Re: anyone attempt mythfrontend on Cygwin?

Mario L superm1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:54:53 EDT 2004

Well it actually seems that alot of the problems that were coming were
from the xv libraries included, also I was thinking before that there
was directX support in here already for video and audio, now that I am
looking more into it, the directX code is only audio, so the X11 code
has to be there.  I switched back to CVS in hopes of better luck, and
to my surprise I'm making it alot further now in libmyth, but still
have some problems with mythmedia.  I know there was some stuff on the
dev lists about it, so I'll have to take a look around there.  Are you
working off CVS, or still .15, .16?

Hopefully I'll get through libmyth and can apply some sort of patch to
CVS to allow people to at least get this far.  Thus far i have been
documenting everything I have changed (instead of hacking away at
code) on pen and paper, and attempting to use legitamate macros to not
have to actually change/comment too much code.

Once I catch up to you maybe we could have some real luck with this :)