[mythtv-users] problems with 2 PVR-250 cards in one system

KvB altijdweerdieautodrop at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 14:18:55 EDT 2004

Hi,

I recently tried to install mythtv 0.16 using Jarod's guide.  I have 2 Hauppauge PVR-250 cards in my system (SiS chipset on motherboard). During the installation of IVTV I got the following problem. ivtv recognized both cards alright and even trying the test capture of /dev/video0 to an .mpg file succeeded. But the capture of /dev/video1 to a file gave this error: Input/Output error.

Any ideas what could be wrong? Everything looked fine up until that cat /dev/video1 line...

thanks in advance,

Kees.