[mythtv-users] Re: MythWeb theme - Trinity

Brad mythtv at braddolman.com
Fri Sep 24 18:03:15 EDT 2004

Sure, I've put a sample at:

http://members.shaw.ca/dignon/Mythweb_Trinity_Sample.jpg
(the logo is the MythTV logo in the theme, however)

I also wanted to say that I love MythWeb! Whomever was responsible
for putting it together did a really great job... the PHP coding is a
thing of beauty.  ;-)  Of course, more comments would have been nice,
but not as much fun!

Anyway, the changes I've made are purely cosmetic, mostly just
re-arranging or re-naming menus and a few other pieces. I also
commented out the "quotes" at the top of the page, you could
certainly comment them back in if you wanted. I think this should
really be an option in the config file. At any rate, all my changes
are commented, search for "BD" and you should find them all.

I suppose I should have made these changes to the CVS and submitted
them but I haven't got the foggiest clue where to start with that. I
created this as a separate theme for the time being so it doesn't get
replaced everytime I upgrade MythTV (as it did from 15.1 to 16).
Hopefully, if people agree, these changes could find their way into
the Default theme.

Finally, I think that this theme highlights that there may be a
problem with having the languages not defined on a per Theme basis.
At least the sub-menu items, perhaps, should be on a theme-by-theme
basis.

Regards,
Brad