[mythtv-users] Re: pvr-250MCE, debian and kernel 2.6 woes...

Christopher Flynn flynnguy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 23:40:59 EDT 2004

Update: Now I can change my device in mythtv and get static! The
chanel information that I populated the database with shows up but no
image. I specified that it's a rev2 board in my modules conf  and now
I'm stuck.

I did get sound compiled into my kernel finally and mythmusic works.
Is there any reason I'm getting static instead of a signal? Did I miss
something in configuring it?

Also as an aside, if anyone has gotten their Ahanix D5 VFD display and
IR stuff working I'd apreciate a few pointers before I tackle that
beast.
-Chris