[mythtv-users] Compiling myth with DVB

Mike Perry pez at cus.org.uk
Sat Sep 25 10:18:24 EDT 2004

Hi cythraul,

Thanks very much for the suggestions.
I tried compiling with dvb-kernel but got the same errors plus the
following just before the first errors:

dvbchannel.cpp: In member function `void DVBChannel::PrintChannelOptions()':
dvbchannel.cpp:514: warning: enumeration value `FE_ATSC' not handled in
switch
dvbchannel.cpp: In member function `void DVBChannel::CheckOptions()':
dvbchannel.cpp:593: warning: enumeration value `FE_ATSC' not handled in
switch
dvbchannel.cpp: In member function `bool
DVBChannel::ParseQuery(QSqlQuery&)':
dvbchannel.cpp:783: warning: enumeration value `FE_ATSC' not handled in
switch
dvbchannel.cpp: In member function `bool
DVBChannel::Tune(dvb_channel_t&, bool)':
dvbchannel.cpp:1062: warning: enumeration value `FE_ATSC' not handled in
switch
dvbchannel.cpp: In member function `bool
DVBChannel::GetChannelOptions(QString)':
dvbchannel.cpp:273: warning: enumeration value `FE_ATSC' not handled in
switch

Any other ideas what could be wrong?

Incidentily, I do have the card running properly using the the actual
kernel modules

Cheers,
Mike.