[mythtv-users] Re: Nova-T (909)

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 17:24:45 EDT 2004

In case anyone else has the (mis?)fortune to purchase this particular
card  (The Nova-T PCI card that contains the Conexant chips CX22702
and CX23882 and the tunner 7592)  I've got it working, yay! Somebody
(I've forgotten his name, but I'll hunt it out later and send him a
thanks email) Updated the cx88 driver to work with this card...and it
works, flawlessly (it seems) what a  star.

I've had one of the hardest-hacking days in a long time to get this
working, but if you get the CVS cut of the latest linuxtv code and the
cvs snapshot  of video4linux from http://dl.bytesex.org/cvs-snapshots/
 then it can be massaged to work, yay :) Didn't waste 60 quid, go me
;) (And the guy who figured it out, cheers mate!)

- Ciaran