[mythtv-users] RSS/RDF Feed for mysql.org

Erdroh Moshan erdroh at gmx.de
Sat Sep 25 18:28:57 EDT 2004

Is it possible to add an rss feed to the website? A ready to use
script can be found here:
http://www.nukecops.com/article-262-nested-0-0.html . I dont know, if
there is another script for phpnuke, but this is the first i found.
I made a RSS 2.0 script, which should be usable. If it runs correct
(also if not and you can fix it) you can do whatever you want with it
(sell it to sco, microsoft or to the next church ;) ). Ok, i dont
make bad jokes anymore.  If you want it you can have it. Take it as
thank for your hard work.

I hope, that it will run without any changes. You can check the feed
with http://feeds.archive.org/validator/ and find more informations
about it on http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/12/18/dive-into-xml.html

Thx for reading this mail - and I am sry for my bad english. It is far
away from being my mother tongue.
--
Erdroh Moshan