[mythtv-users] 0.15.1 rocked.... 0.16 for me.. no no...

Don Cramer don at donstoys.com
Sun Sep 26 00:04:54 EDT 2004

0.15 ran solid for me for the last several months, hardly any problems.. Upped to 0.16 and several of the latest cvs builds and I'm constantly restarting mythbackend and having to rest the machine because of total system crashes.. Just cant take it anymore.

So... I know others installed 0.16 and reverted back to 0.15.1 with no problems.. Im assuming it would still be ok to revert back to 15 even after running it for a few weeks..

thoughts?

Thanks