[mythtv-users] Hurrah - pundit-r tvout working!

Prash prashk at staff.btltd.net
Tue Sep 28 02:49:11 EDT 2004

I've just rebuilt my system - so can't tell you what myth looks like on my
telly. X looks fine - PVR350's tvout may slighly have the edge in terms of
quality but I haven't played with all the settings yet. PVR350 suffers a
bit on acceleration (you can notice mouse pointer moving slowly) but 9100
doesn't.

Cheers
Prash