[mythtv-users] Re: anyone attempt mythfrontend on Cygwin?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:35:23 EDT 2004

Don't want to clog this thread up with garbage put.....Oooooh...Keep
going please. :droool:

Many a person in this world cannot for whatever reason rely on having
a Linux frontend or doesn't want to run dual boot or Knoppmyth.  Yeah
there is WinMyth, but I had little to no success with that.

If I can run the front end in Windows, I will name my first children
after you.  If my wife doesn't mind of course, or infact if I ever
find a wife :!

Dave

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH