[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport beta available

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu+mythtv-users at beirdo.ca
Tue Sep 28 11:45:45 EDT 2004

Michelle Moss <michelle.moss at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> transcode finished.
>     INFO: [mplex] mplex version 1.6.2 (2.2.3 $Date: 2004/01/13 20:45:26 $)
> **ERROR: [mplex] Unable to read from ./Inventions That Changed the World
> - The Gun.mpa.

please run nuvexport --debug and try this episode again.  If you post (or email
to Chris or I) the command lines that it is trying to use, we will have much
better luck in tracking this down.

> As you can see, 2 minutes is nowhere near enough for the first episode
> (around 1 hour long). The 2nd episode is still going and I'll let it run
> to see what happens.

It could be a slightly corrupted file, but I'd like to see the command lines
before committing to that :)

Ciao
Gavin