[mythtv-users] XFS Recommendations?

Mike Wood mike at woodsnest.com
Tue Sep 28 16:22:18 EDT 2004

Hey guys/gals,  I'm setting up a new drive to be used as my myth storage
device.  I'm thinking about using XFS as the file system.  I don't want
to start a debate over whether that's a good choice.  That's been done.
 What I'm wondering is, from those that are using XFS successfully for
Myth, do you recommend any options/settings, either when the filesystem
is created, or mounting options.  Obviously, I'm looking for performance
improvements, and stability improvements, if any.

Thanks