[mythtv-users] Re: XFS Recommendations?

Jarod Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Wed Sep 29 14:22:42 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 29 September 2004 10:51, soekul wrote:
> I'm using XFS w/ 4k stacks as well. Runs like a charm!

Axel didn't say it wouldn't work. He said "Try to avoid kernels with
4KSTACKS". There are some Very Bad Things that can happen w/a 4k-stacks
kernel when an XFS partition gets full (namely, severe corruption of the
partition). Up until that point, it works fine.

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE
jcw at wilsonet.com

Got a question? Read this first...