[mythtv-users] Having 1 Digital and 1 Analog line-up

Will Whitworth will at willwhitworth.com
Wed Sep 29 22:28:49 EDT 2004

I have TimeWarner Digital Cable in Memphis, TN.  I have two m179 tuner
cards in my MythTV Box.  I want to have one tuner control digital cable,
while the other one controls a regular analog cable line.  This way, I
can watch the higher channels on Digital Cable and still be able to
record anything on the lower analog channels.  However, here in Memphis,
the lower channels are different on digital and analog cable.  TNT is
two completely different channels on digital and analog for example.
When I am viewing the guide, it is showing both lists, so I get a lot of
duplicate channel listings (3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5, 6, 6, etc.).  Is there
anyway to fix this and just have a normal list without duplicates?  Thanks!