[mythtv-users] processor?

Ryszard ryszard99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 06:03:27 EDT 2004

I've been trying to track down the orig pundit in holland, but i've
not been able to find a shop that actually carries them any more...

www.tweakers.nl shows them, but when i looked at the shops, i didnt
see any in stock.
not to worry.

i'll be using the 350 for the TV out..

if anyone has an tips on other barebones similar in price / shape to
the pundi series, i would be interested..