[mythtv-users] nuvexport - audio leading video by one second

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Thu Sep 30 10:32:45 EDT 2004

I just ran the new nuvexport to dump a show to DVD and the resulting
MPG video file had the audio track consistently one second ahead of
the video.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Has anyone successfully
converted a .nuv (non-MPEG2) file to a DVD?

I've been trying various DVD archiving solutions for months now and
nothing ever works.  This one-second audio problem is the closest I've
come, however.

If you have successfully used nuvexport to create a correct DVD, could
you please specify *exactly* how you did it?  Please include version
numbers of every dependent software app, too (transcode, etc).

Thanks,
Mike