[mythtv-users] Remote control confusion

Bill Smith xs8501981 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 12:18:40 EDT 2004

Hello all,

My apologies if this is the wrong forum for this
question (I'm sure I'll
be corrected if it is...). I have mythtv 0.16 w/ LIRC
support set up on
Fedora Core 2 w/ a Kworld TV878RF. Everything is up
and running, but the
behavior of the Kworld remote in mythtv is strange. I
see in irw that
LIRC is working and receiving the signals, but mythtv
responds
differently to the keyboard than to the remote buttons
mapped to the
same commands. I've tried modifying the config file,
but the results
have been the same.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance...

-Bill