[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv box hw

Matt Vollmar matt at vollmars.com
Thu Sep 30 18:55:43 EDT 2004

I am so sorry to hear this about the Mini-ITX.  I am totally enamored
with those things.  I just ordered a new system, since my old one died
(right after I got Myth pretty much configured).  I decided against
Mini-ITX and went with a Shuttle SS51G, which is more standard and I was
able to get it quite a bit cheaper ($422 for everything including
shipping).  Hopefully I will have good luck with this platform since it
is more standard.

Good luck with your ITX.

Matt