[mythtv-users] Anyone using LVM2 w/ ext3 for video storage

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 05:28:43 UTC 2005

I wanted to create a mount point that I could easily add capacity to
later as I needed.  To do this I created an LVM2 volume (currently
caontaining only one pv) and formatted ext3 over this.  When I went to
boot the machine up the next day it was unable to mount the volume or
even filecheck it.  I'm wondering if I rebuild this volume will this
become a common occurance?  If so is there anyone who's found a more
reliable solution?
--
Thanks,
Devan Lippman <devan at lippman.net>